We’re still in lockdown so join us for another lockdown episode of ComposerCast where Lloyd and I chat about virtual reality inside virtual reality. On this episode we talk about our experience playing Skater XL, Windlands 1 and 2, Bigscreen, and Celeste. We do a deep dive into the music from Celeste and talk about the career of composer Lena Raine.
Check out Techmoan on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Techmoan
Download and make some tunes on PxTone: https://studiopixel.jp/binaries/pxtone_0925.zip
Listen and relax to the lofi hip hop playlist on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0vvXsWCC9xrXsKd4FyS8kM?si=dg0t01iWSA25FkFEx5lH9w
Read Lena Raine’s Medium post about the synths and software she used to compose the music for Celeste: https://medium.com/@kuraine/a-little-bit-about-celestes-synths-and-some-bonus-piano-461f62605ea1
Level up your sound design skills and learn FMOD with the sounds from Celeste: https://www.fmod.com/resources/documentation-studio?version=2.0&page=appendix-a-celeste.html
- Enjoying the podcast? You can now support us on Patreon.We’ve got different monthly rewards for you to enjoy including shout-outs, early access to new episodes and a private Discord server.
- We use Notion to plan all our podcast episodes. Try it out yourself: https://www.notion.so/?r=81b5dfc8f22946289e0b31d8671d00a5
- Keep up to date and follow @ComposerCast on Twitter. Our DMs are always open.
- Follow Will on Twitter @willhelliwell1.
- Listen to the ComposerCast playlist on Spotify containing a mix of all the music we’ve talked about on our podcast.
- Want to be a guest on the podcast or have a topic you think we should discuss? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org