Our first VR interview episode! We talked to arranger, orchestrator and composer, Evan Rogers. Be sure to check out his guide to arranging for Big Band https://www.evanrogersmusic.com/blog
Evan is an award-winning orchestrator working from London. As an orchestrator and conductor for video games, he has worked on Blizzard’s Heroes of the Storm, EA’s Battlefield: One, Games Workshop’s Warhammer: Adeptus Titanicus among others. He has also been involved in music preparation, orchestration, arrangements, composition and part preparation for over 35 other games. Evan frequently arranges and orchestrates for the studio and also the concert hall, providing orchestrations and copying for the 2019 tour of Disney’s Frozen in Asia and additional orchestration for bands such as Alter Bridge at the Royal Albert Hall.
- Enjoying the podcast? Join our Discord and come chat with us https://discord.gg/mnf6c3
- You can now support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/composercast. We’ve got different monthly rewards for you to enjoy including shout-outs, early access to new episodes and a Discord server.
- We use Notion to plan all our podcast episodes. Have a look at our episode planning template in Notion and try it our yourself: https://www.notion.so/willhelliwell/Podcast-Management-Template-fcdd82186d144bf194f10d579e6d94e2
- Keep up to date and follow @ComposerCast on Twitter. Our DMs are always open: https://twitter.com/composercast
- Follow Will on Twitter @willhelliwell1: https://www.twitter.com/willhelliwell1
- Listen to the ComposerCast playlist on Spotify containing a mix of all the music we’ve talked about on our podcast: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0QWw5gbFhbaE8kZzFhT3gg?si=GuUgAqpkRFq5NxPwkGOzyA
- Want to be a guest on the podcast or have a topic you think we should discuss? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org