I hope you all had a great Christmas break! Lloyd and I are back with a brand new episode all about the audio capabilities of the SNES and SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive. We go through the steps you can take to recreate that classic SNES sound on a modern DAW. We also chat and have a lot of fun as usual.
This episode was recorded on the living room floor of Lloyd’s house. We used a Focusrite iTrack Docker for the iPad with a couple of Rode mics.
- Enjoying the podcast? Join our Discord and come chat with us https://discord.gg/mnf6c3
- You can now support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/composercast. We’ve got different monthly rewards for you to enjoy including shout-outs, early access to new episodes and a Discord server.
- We use Notion to plan all our podcast episodes. Have a look at our episode planning template in Notion and try it our yourself: https://www.notion.so/willhelliwell/Podcast-Management-Template-fcdd82186d144bf194f10d579e6d94e2
- Keep up to date and follow @ComposerCast on Twitter. Our DMs are always open: https://twitter.com/composercast
- Follow Will on Twitter @willhelliwell1: https://www.twitter.com/willhelliwell1
- Listen to the ComposerCast playlist on Spotify containing a mix of all the music we’ve talked about on our podcast: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0QWw5gbFhbaE8kZzFhT3gg?si=GuUgAqpkRFq5NxPwkGOzyA
- Want to be a guest on the podcast or have a topic you think we should discuss? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org