Join us for a special lockdown episode of ComposerCast where Lloyd and I talk to each other inside virtual reality. On this episode we talk about our experience playing The Forest VR and do a deep dive into the music of Towerfall Ascension.
Want to record your podcast or gaming? We used OBS to capture the video: https://obsproject.com/
Will is offering online guitar lessons during the lockdown: https://willhelliwell.com/online-guitar-lessons/
Discover how to he uses Reaper as a mixer to teach guitar online: https://willhelliwell.com/posts/streaming-audio-guide-for-obs-and-skype/
Check out BIAS FX 2 and the guitar tones you can achieve with it: https://www.positivegrid.com/bias-fx/
We use Notion to plan all our podcast episodes. Try it our yourself: https://www.notion.so/?r=81b5dfc8f22946289e0b31d8671d00a5
Download The Forest VR on Steam and join us in building shelters and fighting mutants: https://store.steampowered.com/app/242760/The_Forest/
View Will’s Tilt Brush creation: https://poly.google.com/view/5vXn9HwlLOV
Check out Towerfall Ascension: http://www.towerfall-game.com/
The VR drum video can be found here: https://youtu.be/cZKheiV1n4c
We now have a Discord channel. Come and hangout: https://discord.gg/pSUCpQn
- Enjoying the podcast? You can now support us on Patreon! We’ve got different monthly rewards for you to enjoy including custom ringtones and super sweet shout-outs on the podcast.
- Join our new Discord Channel. Chat about the podcast, play games and interact with us on there.
- Keep up to date and follow @ComposerCast on Twitter. Our DMs are always open.
- Follow Will on Twitter @willhelliwell1.
- Listen to the ComposerCast playlist on Spotify containing a mix of all the music we’ve talked about on our podcast.
- Want to be a guest on the podcast or have a topic you think we should discuss? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org