On this episode, Lloyd and I discuss the amazing tech that is photogrammetry, chat about E3 and deconstruct a classic video game track.
- Listen to the E1M1 sound card comparisons: https://youtu.be/YXFYWJ7dbz0
- Download the Doom soundtrack midi files to analyse the music at home: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EQYO5vkkWRQ7VRuR7Pc1CpmNf9oMdEB1?usp=sharing
- Credits for “Ambience, London Street, A.wav” by InspectorJ (www.jshaw.co.uk) of Freesound.org
- Enjoying the podcast? You can now support us on Patreon! We’ve got different monthly rewards for you to enjoy including custom ringtones and super sweet shout-outs on the podcast.
- Keep up to date and follow @ComposerCast on Twitter. Our DMs are always open.
- Want to be a guest on the podcast or have a topic you think we should discuss? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more like this in your Inbox? Leave your details below.