Our guest on this episode is Deno. He is a classical composer, producer, and artist whose compositions are performed by chamber ensembles and whose focus lies in dramatic symphonic music, industrial rock and electronica for computer games. We talk about his work, his life and his approach to writing music especially from the avant-garde perspective. You’ll have the opportunity to listen to 9 pieces by Deno throughout the episode.
You can find out more about Deno on his website http://www.denovaire.at/
Check out Avalon Audio and all the work they’re doing with their adaptive music engine for game developers: https://www.adaptive.audio/
Listen to the full 15 minute esraj performance by Deno on YouTube: https://youtu.be/nAQ_qxJfamU
- Enjoying the podcast? Join our Discord and come chat with us https://discord.gg/mnf6c3
- You can now support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/composercast. We’ve got different monthly rewards for you to enjoy including shout-outs, early access to new episodes and a Discord server.
- We use Notion to plan all our podcast episodes. Have a look at our episode planning template in Notion and try it our yourself: https://www.notion.so/willhelliwell/Podcast-Management-Template-fcdd82186d144bf194f10d579e6d94e2
- Keep up to date and follow @ComposerCast on Twitter. Our DMs are always open: https://twitter.com/composercast
- Follow Will on Twitter @willhelliwell1: https://www.twitter.com/willhelliwell1
- Listen to the ComposerCast playlist on Spotify containing a mix of all the music we’ve talked about on our podcast: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0QWw5gbFhbaE8kZzFhT3gg?si=GuUgAqpkRFq5NxPwkGOzyA
- Want to be a guest on the podcast or have a topic you think we should discuss? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org