On this episode of the podcast, we talk to the wonderful video game music designer Matthew Walker. His work as a music designer, sound designer, and professional vocalist has been recognised worldwide whilst the clients he works with are some of the biggest in indie game development, with shipped titles across PS4, PSVita, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms.
Check out Dark Future on Steam
Listen to the Auroch Digital podcast
Watch the Dark Future trailer
Check out the the Una Corda piano
Watch the Black Mages play One Winged Angel
- Enjoying the podcast? Join our Discord and come chat with us https://discord.gg/mnf6c3
- You can now support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/composercast. We’ve got different monthly rewards for you to enjoy including shout-outs, early access to new episodes and a Discord server.
- We use Notion to plan all our podcast episodes. Have a look at our episode planning template in Notion and try it our yourself: https://www.notion.so/willhelliwell/Podcast-Management-Template-fcdd82186d144bf194f10d579e6d94e2
- Keep up to date and follow @ComposerCast on Twitter. Our DMs are always open: https://twitter.com/composercast
- Follow Will on Twitter @willhelliwell1: https://www.twitter.com/willhelliwell1
- Listen to the ComposerCast playlist on Spotify containing a mix of all the music we’ve talked about on our podcast: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0QWw5gbFhbaE8kZzFhT3gg?si=GuUgAqpkRFq5NxPwkGOzyA
- Want to be a guest on the podcast or have a topic you think we should discuss? Send us an email to email@example.com